AirGarage is the link between homeowners, churches and local businesses with extra parking and drivers looking for affordable and convenient parking spots.
FIND THE PARKING SPOT OF YOUR DREAMS
Homeowners, churches, and local businesses list their unused parking, providing more affordable and convenient options for drivers and meaning less of our precious city needs to be devoted to lots and garages.
1. Search -- easily find parking where you need it. Simply search for your point of interest and all spots in that area will appear on the map. You can then click each spot to view further details about each spot on its listing from the map.
2. Drive -- once you have found the perfect spot for you, simply click on the directions button to be navigated automatically by your favorite smartphone mapping app.
3. Park -- when you arrive at the spot, all you need to do is put in your license plate, phone number, and payment info to get started. Press the begin rental button and you’re good to go. AirGarage turns the act of putting coins into a meter upside down, meaning you’ll never have to worry about overpaying, upping your meter, or running late and getting a ticket again.
YOUR DRIVEWAY IS A MONEY MACHINE
If you have a parking spot that you don’t use 24/7, it can be earning you extra income. AirGarage members like you are already putting their driveways, carports, and garages to work to fund their passions.
1. List a Spot -- you’ll fill out basic information, provide a short description, and pick a price. Your spot listing is like a profile that helps drivers understand what your parking spot is like.
2. Drivers Book It -- once you have listed your spot, drivers will be able to search and book it. They will send you a reservation request for specific dates and you will have the final say in approving their request.
3. You Earn Cash -- drivers will pay for your spot on an hourly, daily, or monthly basis. AirGarage does not take a commission from owners -- the only fee that you pay is 3% for payment processing.
AirGarage is an ever expanding network of privately owned parking spaces. Use our platform to find parking at universities like Arizona State University (ASU) and University of Arizona (U of A) or in cities like Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, and Tucson.