The new BTS Gym application is your personal assistant for all gymnastics competitions. Use the new schedule views to quickly find competitions for all of the clubs and gymnasts that you mark as favorites. In addition, you now have a much improved news feed that allows you to comment, check-in, and attach those timely photos to share with the rest of the fan base. As always, the BTS Gym application remains the only app tied directly into the judge's scoring system. This guarantees you always receive the most accurate scoring and ranking information on your phone in real-time. Beyond the Scores not at your meet? Don’t worry. The BTS Gym application allows you to score the meet with your fellow fans. We know scoring at large meets is complex and nearly impossible to do alone from the stands, so we built the first ever crowd scoring feature that enables all premium application holders to enter scores from the stands. Scores are directly linked to the athlete’s BTS record and available throughout the season.
The BTS Gym app is free to use for all athletes, parents, coaches, and fans of gymnastics.
- Mark your favorite clubs and athletes and let the BTS Gym application generate your personalized meet schedule and news feed.
- Access any BTS meet from anywhere on the planet.
- View full meet schedules directly from the meet director. Never be late again or wondering when the session is supposed to start.
- Venue information is available from the meet director and the BTS Gym app integrates with your mobile map application to give you directions to the meet.
- Complete access to all scores (individual and team) in the competition with rankings for all BTS scored competitions.
- Use the news feed to keep track of the latest buzz at the meet or contribute your own comments to a team or athlete.
- View historical scores to track an athlete’s progress throughout the season.
- Use the crowd scoring feature to track scores for all the meets that don't yet know about Beyond the Scores.