- Change your IP address to any of 97+ locations in 78 countries around the world.
- Unblock georestricted content and watch your favorite videos online from anywhere.
- Encrypt your Internet connection to prevent third parties from snooping or tampering with your traffic.
Why use ExpressVPN?
- Easy to set up and use on Android.
- Multiple servers across the Americas, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
- Round-the-clock customer support via email or live chat.
- Works with WiFi, LTE, 3G and all mobile data carriers.
- Strongest (AES 256-bit) encryption for your data. First-rate security for any public WiFi hotspot connection.
- Connection via OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP)
- L2TP protocol for devices without TUN.
- Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited server switches, and no throttling.
- Stable and reliable service.
- Excellent referral program - for each friend you refer, you both get 30 days free.
- Strict no-logging policy. Your data is your business.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- We accept Bitcoin!
Try ExpressVPN today for free. No credit card required.
* If you are on Android 5.0+, follow these steps if ExpressVPN seems to have trouble connecting.
1) Uninstall ExpressVPN.
2) Power off device.
3) Turn on device.
4) Install ExpressVPN from Google Play.
5) Login to your ExpressVPN account.
6) Connect to a VPN and when prompted with the "Connection request" dialog, click "OK".
* Live-chat support: https://expressvpn.com/#open-chat