- Fits calculation: Upon entering the nominal diameter (of either bore or shaft), users select their tolerance classes for bore and shaft. The app then provides the complete ISO fits definition with all relevant values.
- Tolerances: Shows the tolerances for the most commonly used ISO tolerance classes.
- switch between metric and inch version.
- Charts: Shows the most common ISO tolerances classes in a diagram.
- Videos: Features the automatically updated latest TSS youtube videos.
The results of this application are based on ISO 286
following tolerances included:
Shaft: c11, d6, d9, d10, e8, e9, e13, f5, f6, f7, f8, g6, g7, h4, h5, h6, h7, h8, h9, h10, h11, h12, j5, j6, j7, js5, js6, js7, js9, k5, k6, k7, k11, k12, k13, m5, m6, m7, n5, n6, n7, p5, p6, p9, s6
Bore: E6, E7, E9, E11, E12, E13, F6, F7, F8, G6, G7,G8, H5, H6, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, J6, J7, J8, JS6, JS7, JS9, JS8,K6, K7, K8, M6, M7, M8, N6, N7, N8, P6, P7, P8, P9
Support Email Address [email protected]
Support URL http://www.tss.trelleborg.com