Japanese Keyboard is a keyboard with English letters that lets you type in English characters which gets instantly converted to Japanese. This works as a Romaji to Japanese Transliterator or translator.
Typing with this Japanese keyboard is the fastest way to type - you don't need any other Japanese input tools. It works inside all applications on your phone - no more copy-paste! Supports 21+ colorful themes with easy settings, this is the trendiest way to type Japanese letters on Android, and the easiest Japanese typing keyboard!
Chat with your friends and family in your native language - use native Japanese text on Whatsapp, Facebook or any other app on your phone like a regular keyboard.
How to start Japanese typing using this Japanese Keyboard:
1. Open Japanese Keyboard from your apps after installing
2. Enable and choose Japanese Keyboard as your default keyboard.
3. Customize settings and choose from 21 amazing themes
4. Start typing Japanese language everywhere!
Start typing in English and choose Japanese word suggestions for what you're typing. Offline support coming soon. Works on Android phones and Android tablets. Simple to use with touch screen Japanese text typing from phonetic transliteration using this keyboard.
- Japanese keypad, Japanese layout and Japanese mobile keyboard in all your applications
- Easy swith to English or Japanese text as you need. Turn off Japanese when you don't need by using the language button.
- Emoji's are supported: hold on the 123 number button and you'll get a list of smileys. There are 3 pages from which you can choose what you need from the Japanese smiley keyboard..
- Color themes can be changed from the settings page. Look for Japanese keyboard in your apps to access this.
No more typing with slow manual keyboards - this is the best Android Japanese Romaji Transliteration Keyboard that is free, fast, effortless and easy to use.
No personal information or credit card details are collected. A standard warning is shown by Android for all keyboards that you download.
Anonymous statistics may be collected to improve your experience. Share your suggestions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please leave great feedback - it helps us keep going!