Here we provide KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 220.127.116.1188.FREE APK file for Android 4.1+ or Blackberry (BB10 OS) or Kindle Fire. KineMaster – Pro Video Editor is a free Video Players & Editors Apps. It's newest and latest version of KineMaster – Pro Video Editor (com.nexstreaming.app.kinemasterfree). It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone (android phone or blackberry phone). Read detail below and go to download page, On download page, we provide direct download link for KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 18.104.22.16888.FREE. KineMaster – Pro Video Editor is the property and trademark from the developer NexStreaming Corp.
Please be aware that ApkPlz only share the original and free apk installer for KineMaster – Pro Video Editor 22.214.171.12488.FREE WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
The newly updated KineMaster 3.0 has been extensively redesigned to reflect the latest in Android trends while maintaining ease in editing. The addition of various effects, such as introducing the concept of multi-layers for stickers and text in video clips, video cropping further enhances the flexibility of this powerful mobile video editor.
Use the slick videos you make with KineMaster to increase the reach and popularity of your YouTube channel and become a YouTube star.
* * Added new product "Use for 30 days". You can enjoy the watermark free video and video cropping!
* Multi-layer for images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
* Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
* Instant preview anytime
* Hue, brightness and saturation controls
* Speed control for video files
* Fade in/fade out sound
* Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
* Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
* Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox and more
* Your feedback and suggestions will help us continue to improve KineMaster.
Please join and share your ideas in KineMaster user community.
- KineMaster user community(Google+): https://goo.gl/gUEuB4
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: [email protected].
- KineMaster can be used on devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above, although some devices may have limited editing functionality or may not be supported.
- For an optimized editing performance with KineMaster, devices that use Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM 8974) and above like the Galaxy Note 3 are commonly suggested.
* Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
* Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
* Image formats: .jpg, .png
* Real-time video and audio recording