m-zaba ensures practical, quick and safe banking. Using m-zaba, you have at your disposal a number of services, from m-banking and m-token, to the closest ATM or branch locator.
m-banking and m-token services can be contracted via e-zaba (Internet banking) or at any of our branches. Other services, such as the ATM locator and exchange rates, are available to everybody, without the need of contracting them at the Bank.
No matter where you are, with m-zaba you can:
• pay your bills and transfer money into other accounts
• make payments to other m-zaba users by scanning IBAN account numbers in the form of QR Codes
• send IBAN information in the form of a QR Code
• pay your utility bills by scanning them using the m-photo pay service
• check the balance and transactions in your accounts or accounts you are authorized to access and use, as well as the amounts that will be debited to your account within the next 30 days
• check available card limits and transactions, credit situation, installments due and outstanding
• use the m-token service to enter e-zaba, e-Citizens or make safe online purchases
• use the m-buy service to make payments using your mobile phone at Konzum and Tisak stores
• buy pre-paid cards for mobile phones and HAC’s ENC device, trade in the shares of ZB Invest funds
• receive and pay payment orders that have already been filled out through our unique i-Bill service
• check the exchange rates, locate the closest ATM or branch, as well as obtain plenty of useful information from the Bank in a matter of seconds.
Zagrebačka banka devotes special attention to ensuring safety to users of its mobile banking services. M-banking and m-token may only be accessed using a PIN known solely to the user, thus ensuring that the services are not misused in case of theft or loss of the mobile phone. The data regarding the assigned PIN number and the accounts are not stored on your mobile phone and PIN entry is protected using a variable keyboard. The services which may not be accessed without entering the assigned PIN number will automatically lock if the user repeatedly enters an incorrect PIN or after the user has been inactive for three minutes.