[NEW] Official WEB site has been launched!
[IMPORTANT] Compatibility of Android Lollipop
Snoop mode doesn't work properly on Snapdragon processor based device with Android Lollipop. This is platform specific OS bug.
1. Open System settings -> About phone
2. Tap "Build number" 5 times (this enables "Developer options" menu)
3. Open System settings -> Developer options
4. Uncheck "Use NuPlayer (experimental)"
5. Reboot your phone
[NEW] You can contribute to translate this app into your language.
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media information
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show play queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe