This is how it works: you wake up in the morning, measure your temperature in your mouth under the tongue and enter it into this app. Natural Cycles will return you a red or a green day depending on whether you are fertile.
Natural Cycles has been scientifically tested and shown to be highly effective at determining and predicting ovulation day and hence the fertile window. With Natural Cycles there is no room for the human error. You measure, we analyze and you decide the rest.
You can use Natural Cycles to prevent or plan pregnancies.
If you want to get pregnant, Natural Cycles will isolate your most fertile days in your cycle and detect ovulation. You can optionally combine your temperature data with ovulation test results – Natural Cycles tells you when, for optimized usage. The app acts also as an early pregnancy detector and will ask you to confirm an eventual pregnancy. Once pregnant, Natural Cycles monitors your pregnancy and follows your baby’s development.
If you can’t get pregnant, insights from your recorded cycles may help you and your doctor understand what the underlying issue may be. Share your data with your physician.
- Red and green days to distinguish fertile from non-fertile days.
- Ovulation detector
- Intuitive data entry – temperature, ovulation test results, menstruation
- Interactive calendar showing your current and upcoming fertility status
- Personalized and reliable fertility predictions up to 5 cycles in advance
- Informative and interactive graph view
- Statistics from your cycles and fertility
- Personal fertility scale to pinpoint the optimal days to conceive
- Pregnancy detector
- Miscarriage detector
- Information about your baby’s development, including videos
- Personalized messages
Note: Natural Cycles is intended to be used to monitor fertility. It may facilitate conception. It does not perform contraception nor does it protect from sexually transmitted diseases.