Becker's all-new CPA Exam Review is designed to prepare you for the recently updated 2017 exam. This new course is more personalized and more efficient than ever before with our innovative Adapt2U Adaptive Learning Technology. Study anytime, anywhere with Becker’s mobile CPA Exam Review.
Just log in and your course progress will be automatically synchronized across your all devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Fully integrated course materials for all course formats:
· Over 6,800 multiple choice questions
· Over 350 task-based simulations
· Adapt2U Adaptive Learning Technology
· Interactive Skills Practice includes videos and 215 interactive simulations that help develop and test critical thinking skills
· Two mock exams per exam section that mirror the CPA Exam
· Comprehensive textbooks and interactive eBooks
· Modularized content
· Interactive study planner
On April 1, 2018, the AICPA will launch new CPA Exam software that will improve the format and functionality of the CPA Exam. For an overview of the new software, please view the Tutorial and explore the Sample Exams available on the AICPA’s website (http://exams.aicpa.org/cpaexam/Start.html). The Task-Based Simulations (TBSs) and Mock Exams in your Becker course have been updated to match this new format and functionality. This update also includes corrections of various errata in the course.