Download OvuView: Ovulation & Fertility 4.0.26 APK + OBB
- Version: 4.0.26
- File size: 6.11MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Developer: Sleekbit
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: June 15, 2018
What's New in 4.0.26
- privacy enhancements (privacy settings, ad consent, non-personalized ads)
- GDPR related changes
- fix Android Oreo issues
- fix Tempdrop timezone issue
- other bugfixes
- CSV export, cycle chart export
- brand new OvuView with material design
- synchronization/data sharing
- unlimited number of custom symptoms
- advanced search
- and much more
This download file have .apk and .obb (data) file.
Install APK and OBB on your android phone: - Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’.
- Do not run the application yet.
- Copy the OBB folder to SDCard, ex: SDCARD/Android/obb/com.sleekbit.ovuview/obb_filename*
What are .OBB file?
.OBB file are APK Expansion Files Developers create OBB files to contain and bundle larger assets using the JOBB tool for Android SDK. They hold additional encrypted format data not stored in the main application package, including graphics and media files. They can be uploaded with the APK file using the Google Play Developer Console.
Note: Download and save the apk file to your Android Phone's SD card and install it manually onto the Android device.
If there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.