Mixvibes, the pioneer of digital DJing, introduces the perfect remix toolbox: lay down samples on a grid of pads and tweak them in seconds. Don't have any production hardware? Remixlive is all you need to turn ideas into high-quality tracks.
Want to create unique songs? Record live input through the device's microphone and capture any sound, voice or instrument. Fine-tune your samples like in a DAW production software by editing their length and envelope (ADSR). Play several samples per column in multiple mode to create rich and layered sounds.
Remixlive is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples' tone or play them in reverse mode, all in real time!
/// PRO-SOUNDING SAMPLES
• Grid: 24 pads on mobile, 48 on phablets & tablets.
• 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
• 24 sample packs, ranging from Hip-Hop to Dubstep - and more to come.
• Artist pack by legendary DJ/producer Carl Cox and more to be added.
• Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
• Colored pads: choose among 16 colors to customize your grid.
/// REMIX TOOLBOX
• Instant FX pad: Delay, Filter, Flanger, Reverb, and many more.
• Control levels, filters, Mute and Solo on each channel.
• Professional-sounding three-band EQ on each channel (phablet & tablet only).
• Loop your track using the different beat-repeat pads, from 2 bars down to a single beat.
• Live BPM control (time stretching): change the tempo on the fly without changing the pitch.
• Multiple Mode: play several pads per column simultaneously.
• Trigger an entire line of samples at once with a simple swipe across the screen.
• Record your performance iMP4.
• Share your recordings via email & SoundCloud, or open them in other apps.
• Tempo tap: tap a beat to adjust the Master BPM value.
/// EDIT SAMPLES
• Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate), Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse.
• New Retrigger mode: tap on a sample to replay it from the beginning.
• Import your own samples directly from your library (MP3,WAV,Ogg,MP4,AAC/M4A, 16/24 bits, 32 seconds max).
• Record any sound or voice through the device's mic or from any Android-compatible microphone or sound card.
• Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid.
• Transpose: raise or lower the tone of your samples.
• Audio limiter: avoid saturation.
• Search all samples or browse samples by category: Packs, Loops, Sounds or User.