Split-screen creator is a tool that allows Android users to launch two apps in split-window mode automatically, instead of having to manually open one app, launch split-window mode and select a second app.
- Automatically launch two apps in split-screen mode;
- Launch the same app in two different windows.
- Supports other app shortcuts;
- Icon pack support;
- Hide icon from home launcher;
On supported launchers, go to widgets & shortcuts and find Split-screen creator on the list. Add a new shortcut to the home launcher then select two apps/shortcuts and you're done.
❤ Do you like the app? ❤
To help keep the development of app active, please consider sharing the app with your friends, leave a positive review on Google Play or unlock the pro version for extra features.
- Only one app is being launched after tapping the shortcut?
Some app combinations don't work well, you can try to create a new shortcut and select the apps in a different order.
- Why does the app need the accessibility service?
This is essential for the app to work since it's required to toggle Android's split-window mode.
No permissions required.