An essential guide for calculating specific areas in main featured categories Engine, Gear and Drag.
Reach maximum performance and the ideal setup by using Engine calculator tools.
• Bore Size & Bore/Stroke Ratio
• Carburetor Size Needed
• Engine Size
• Engine's Compression Ratio
• Fuel Injector Flow from change in Fuel Pressure
• HorsePower from Intake Airflow
• Horsepower gain from adding Blower Pressure
• Intake Airflow from Horsepower
• Rod Stroke Ratio
• Stroke Size
Calculate reliable rear end applications that’ll handle the current setup using Gear calculator tools.
• Rear End Gear Ratio Needed
• Speed from RPM, Rear & Trans. Gear Ratios
• RPM from Speed, Rear & Trans. Gear Ratios
Prepare for racing using the Drag calculator tools.
• 1/8 Mile Horsepower Requirements from MPH
• 1/8 Mile Horsepower Requirements from ET
• 1/8 Mile ET from MPH
• MPH - Km/H in 1/4 Mile using Horsepower
• 1/4 Mile Horsepower Requirements from MPH
• 1/4 Mile Horsepower Requirements from ET
• 1/4 Mile ET from Horsepower
• 1/4 Mile ET from MPH
• MPH from 60 foot time