Is it worth it to turn on my PS3, PSVita or PS4 if I don't have any of my friends online? Do I still have more trophies than Jeff? How can get this last trophy?
If you ask yourself these questions from time to time, then there is YaPSNapp for that. With this app, you will be able to learn anytime and anywhere, which of your friends is online and whether you will be able to play your favorite FPS.
With YaPSNapp you can track your activity on the PlayStation Network and your friends from anywhere. A friendly and intuitive interface allows you to quickly know what happened on the PSN since your last visit.
/!\ Key Features
• Follow your friends (status - last connection - new trophies)
• Trophy Collection (Offline access once synchronized)
• Tips and Tricks (Including platinum guidelines)
• Multi-accounts (Full version)
• Push notifications on friend status changes (Full version)
• Playstation network messaging (Full version)
• Integrated trophy helper search
• Secure access
• Fast browsing
If you have a PSN account specifically for your favorite game, no problem, you can declare multiple playstation network accounts and switch from one to another to view your groups of friends.
In an instant you’ll see what trophy(ies) your friends have earned since the last time.
You can admire your trophy collection offline, before bedtime.
If you don't know how to get the trophy that your friend has just acquired, maybe a little look at the PlaystationTrophies.org™ tips and tricks or at the integrated searches will help you get there faster...
To send us feedback / issues (please avoid comments in Google Play Store):
• From the application from the menu screen (Email icon)
• By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Go to our Support Website (http://yapsnapp.drakfly.com/helpdesk/?lang=en) and create a new ticket from the "Create a ticket" menu.