Download Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival 1.13.0 APK + OBB
- Version: 1.13.0
- File size: 533.66MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Developer: PIKPOK
- Category: Action
- Updated: September 13, 2018
What's New in 1.13.0
- Meet The Surgeon! A powerful but agile shotgun, perfect for getting you out of tight spots.
- New Daily Carnage levels! Thin out the horde with Garcia’s squad or the piercing devastation of the Javelin AP51.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
This download file have .apk and .obb (data) file.
Install APK and OBB on your android phone: - Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’.
- Do not run the application yet.
- Copy the OBB folder to SDCard, ex: SDCARD/Android/obb/com.pikpok.dr2.play/obb_filename*
What are .OBB file?
.OBB file are APK Expansion Files Developers create OBB files to contain and bundle larger assets using the JOBB tool for Android SDK. They hold additional encrypted format data not stored in the main application package, including graphics and media files. They can be uploaded with the APK file using the Google Play Developer Console.
Note: Download and save the apk file to your Android Phone's SD card and install it manually onto the Android device.
If there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.