Download Into the Dead 2: Zombie Survival 1.9.3 APK + OBB
- Version: 1.9.3
- File size: 483.79MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Developer: PIKPOK
- Category: Action
- Updated: July 10, 2018
What's New in 1.9.3
- New Javelin AP51 sniper rifle - so powerful it pierces through targets!
- All events now run more often.
- Fixed unintentional zombie grab range increase.
- Fixed an issue where menu buttons were too large on some devices.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
This download file have .apk and .obb (data) file.
Install APK and OBB on your android phone: - Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’.
- Do not run the application yet.
- Copy the OBB folder to SDCard, ex: SDCARD/Android/obb/com.pikpok.dr2.play/obb_filename*
What are .OBB file?
.OBB file are APK Expansion Files Developers create OBB files to contain and bundle larger assets using the JOBB tool for Android SDK. They hold additional encrypted format data not stored in the main application package, including graphics and media files. They can be uploaded with the APK file using the Google Play Developer Console.
Note: Download and save the apk file to your Android Phone's SD card and install it manually onto the Android device.
If there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.