HOW TO PLAY:
Magic Piano Tiles 2: Christmas (Black & White Tiles) is very simple to play!
1) Tap the black tiles, don’t tap the white tiles. Do not miss any black tiles ever after high speed soundtrack.
2) When there comes a long tile, press down on the long tile and release at its end.
3) Control your tempo as the tiles goes quicker and quicker.
4) Make it to the end, and collect the bonus coins and diamonds after you finish the song.
1) Coins and diamonds can be used to unlock locked songs.
2) Play daily challenges to win more diamonds.
3) Listen to the whole song before and after you play. Just tap the headphone icon on the left.
4) Select your favourite instruments: Piano, Electric Piano or Harpsichord.
5) Enter the endless mode directly by tapping the quick play icon on the right, without having to start from scratch.
6) Play hard to win! A lot of achievements and rewards are waiting for you!
7) Watch video to get free diamonds if you are in need.
8) Add songs to the favourite list by just toggling the heart icon on the upper right.
1) Awesome graphics and sound effect. Playing this tile app is like playing a real grand piano.
2) High quality piano music soundtracks. Features a large collection of piano songs from Mozart, Chopin, Bach, Tchaikovsky, to Beethoven.
3) Hit songs including: Happy Birthday to You, Little Star(Mozart), Jingle Bells, Canon, Fur Elise(Beethoven), Swan Lake, etc.
4) Simple to play, difficult to excel. Tapping only the black piano tiles, avoid the white piano tiles can be very challenging under high speed circumstances!
5) Smooth gaming experience. We tried our best to turn your mobile phone into a magic piano with great sound effects.
6) Regular Updates! Frequently updating Magic Piano: Christmas Tiles 2 to fix any bugs and come up with new awesome features.
7) Magic Rush. After you play the whole piano song, you can enter the ENDLESS mode directly by tap the fast play button.
8) Favourite List. You can save your favourite piano songs. Easy to access your favourite songs and songs recently played.
Remember, always tap the black tiles, don’t tap the white tiles!