- Play Gin Rummy against ONLINE player or against CPU
- Four colors playing cards (each suit has a different color)
- It includes help and play explanation
- Settings: Cards size, playing cards type, speed, scoreboard...
- Scores: Hands, matches, best and worse punctuation...
- Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
- Save and load game
- Landscape and vertical orientation
- Move to SD
- The objective in gin rummy is to score points and reach 100 or more points before the opponent does
- On each turn, a player must draw either the (face-up) top card of the discard pile, or the (face-down) top card from the stock pile, and discard one card from his or her hand onto the discard pile
- Players alternate taking turns until one player ends the round by knocking or going Gin
- After knocking the hand is laid out with the melds clearly indicated and deadwood separated. The other player is then entitled to lay out any melds in his or her hand and can then lay off any of his or her remaining deadwood cards that fit into the knocking player's melds
Scoring Gin Rummy:
- Each player counts the total value of their unmatched cards. If the knocker's count is lower, the knocker scores the difference between the two counts
- If the knocker did not go gin, and the counts are equal, or the knocker's count is greater than that of the opponent, the knocker has been undercut. In this case the knocker's opponent scores the difference between the counts plus a 10 point bonus.
- A player who goes gin (knocks with not unmatched cards) scores a bonus 20 points, plus the opponent's count in unmatched cards, if any