Download Pixel Gun 3D: Survival shooter & Battle Royale 15.2.0 APK + OBB
- Version: 15.2.0
- File size: 680.92MB
- Requires: Android 4.0.3+
- Developer: RiliSoft
- Category: Action
- Updated: August 11, 2018
What's New in 15.2.0
Welcome to the battle 15.2.0 update!
- Complete challenges and receive more than 50 awards. Become an honorary member of the Phoenix Order!
- Vehicles with customization
- More than 20 new locations on a large map
- A small map is returned
- Separate control settings
- New items in the Arsenal
- Ability to play again with the same Squad
- Accelerated rivals selection
- Updated Chest system
- Roles with different rights
- New Clan weapon recipe
This download file have .apk and .obb (data) file.
Install APK and OBB on your android phone: - Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’.
- Do not run the application yet.
- Copy the OBB folder to SDCard, ex: SDCARD/Android/obb/com.pixel.gun3d/obb_filename*
What are .OBB file?
.OBB file are APK Expansion Files Developers create OBB files to contain and bundle larger assets using the JOBB tool for Android SDK. They hold additional encrypted format data not stored in the main application package, including graphics and media files. They can be uploaded with the APK file using the Google Play Developer Console.
Note: Download and save the apk file to your Android Phone's SD card and install it manually onto the Android device.
If there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.