Download SHADOWGUN: DEADZONE 2.9.0 APK + OBB
- Version: 2.9.0
- File size: 161.43MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Developer: MADFINGER Games
- Category: Arcade
- Updated: March 20, 2018
What's New in 2.9.0
- 3 amazing new hats:
Legendary Cap - Get the heroic look with the hat worn by the first Shadowgun Legends of Brno Metropolis
Explorer - Look like a warrior who has fought in different solar systems and seeks new worlds
CCCP - Made for Survivors who have battled many freezing winters and faced polar bears.
- Lag compensation based hitreg introduced: shoot down moving targets with ease as connection lags are now eliminated
- Security improvements made in game
This download file have .apk and .obb (data) file.
Install APK and OBB on your android phone: - Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’.
- Do not run the application yet.
- Copy the OBB folder to SDCard, ex: SDCARD/Android/obb/com.madfingergames.deadzone/obb_filename*
What are .OBB file?
.OBB file are APK Expansion Files Developers create OBB files to contain and bundle larger assets using the JOBB tool for Android SDK. They hold additional encrypted format data not stored in the main application package, including graphics and media files. They can be uploaded with the APK file using the Google Play Developer Console.
Note: Download and save the apk file to your Android Phone's SD card and install it manually onto the Android device.
If there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.