Classic Sudoku for beginners and advanced players. Whether you'd like to relax or keep your mind active – pass time in a pleasant way! Get a small stimulating break or clear your head with sudoku number puzzles. Take your favourite game with you wherever you go. Playing Sudoku games on mobile is as good as with a real pencil and paper.
Choose any level you like. Play easier levels to exercise your brain, logical thinking and memory, or try hard levels to give your mind a real workout. Our Sudoku puzzles have some features that make the game easier for you: hints, auto-check and duplicates highlight. You can use them or complete the challenge without help – it's up to you! What's more, in our app each puzzle has one solution. You will find all you need in this classic puzzle game whether you are solving your first puzzle, or you’ve progressed to expert difficulty.
Get an amazing Sudoku experience
✓ Complete Daily Challenges and get unique trophies
✓ Challenge yourself figuring out your mistakes, or enable Auto-Check to see your mistakes as you go
✓ Turn on Pencil mode to make notes as on paper and keep track of possible numbers. Each time you fill in a cell, notes are automatically updated!
✓ Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column and block
✓ Hints can guide you through the points when you are stuck
- Statistics. Track your progress for each difficulty level: analyze your best time and other achievements
- Unlimited Undos. Made a mistake? Just put it back quickly!
- Auto-save. If you leave a suduko puzzle unfinished it will be saved. Continue playing anytime
- Highlighting of a row, column and box related to the selected cell
- Highlighting of the same numbers
- Eraser. Get rid of all mistakes
• More than 1,500 well-formed puzzles
• 4 perfectly balanced levels of difficulty: easy, medium, hard and expert
• Support both phones and tablets
• Portrait and landscape mode for tablets
• Simple and intuitive design
Learn how to play Sudoku
A Sudoku puzzle begins with a grid in which some numbers are in place. The objective of the game is to fill a grid with numbers from 1 to 9. Study the grid to find suitable numbers but remember that every number can appear only once in each of the 9 rows, columns and blocks.
Train your brain with classic Sudoku anywhere, anytime!